Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tobias Leyh Round Table



I felt a little nervous because she felt someone staring at me, I go almost ran out of the salon, - Gustavo! - volteea the rapidly-passing? - - ay a new kid named Carlos Travolta- the air felt like ive me so much running.
eehh -Travolta?, You need to make your friend know he does, with whom he meets, I know we can, " but I thought, a tall guy and especially attractive to me if I aria ? please, I was gonna love this type of mission.

My name is Victoria Ivanovich a vampire hunter but most people do not believe that, I'm an ordinary girl who likes to eat ice cream, a common name, a family is not so common and brothers and sisters not so common.
I am dedicated to practically put my life at risk to save the country although they do not even notice it ...

All this started when I was only 7 years old, my father was away from the world DANGER hunters, my mother and my father Erika Lambert Victor Ivanovich are the heads of a company secret that dedicated just to kill it .. Vampires.
give protection to Dhampir's that are half vampire and half human, simply because dracula protect the game and forced to work for and when they are "serbibles" just the boot as a waste but a little more bloody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment