Saturday, April 10, 2010

Indienne à Gros Seins

Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 1

- know well who are not like you! Are not like anyone here, do not know why you compare like them - if I know but necestito strength to keep going, no want to continue? - "Of course I want but just so- his words gave me encouragement to secure my life a bit difficult, full of secrets that only I and my brothers knew, - going to classes, said Gustavo making me a signal to follow him, simply follow to the entrance, there we he went his way with his friends and me?. Just looking at him as if nothing enbobada blink a few times, and walk to my room, that seat, cold and uncomfortable than I expected every day in the corner.
-De bons jeunes jours- French teacher was saying - De bons jours- responded in unison, - have a new classmate - a tall boy enters -good and as your name? - said the teacher, my name is Carlos -Travolta--good Carlos took a seat - sat right behind me, that nerves!, handsome, tall, blue eyes, a total skin color Pale, just spice, our eyes met for a moment and felt a shiver ran through me, I turned blushing since I had winked, had ended French class, I felt a little nervous because she felt someone staring at me, I go almost ran out of the salon, -Gustavo! -

0 comments:

Post a Comment