Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sore Throat Evening And At Night

Chapter 4 Chapter 5

I love you ...
from the first moment
I saw you in the eye ...

anonimo_conocido

just get home, throw my bag in the room, went up to my room, wanted to run a few tears, - ha- I laughed a little, trying to contain tears simply by closing my eyes.
slowly closed my door, I sat on one side of the door, then someone knocks, I can spend -Victoria? - -clear pass--that happens, you have? - says Johann -sera better than achieved at another girl, another who is not as clumsy as to invite, one that is prettier than me and you know the brain--utlized think you have found someone, " you look sideways, I just turn the other way, Johann rose,
-look, she's smart, beautiful, and especially with a good character, she will be perfect for this mission- said while holding a picture of me and showed me.
"Just I can not do--do not force you to do what you do not understand no--no, I get tired of this shit of life, hunting Vapir, some people give a damn what Assisted with other people, while we that we have to worry that everyone is them safe, while we risk our lives, what do not you understand? .--clear that you understand, but while you are living your mission is to save people only that, I woke bothers -just want a normal life, I went to the bathroom and shut the door locked, -normal, and you have that you feel normal in this life and Victoria, a school that we protect people nisquiera not respect, but that if the Lords are "company secret" but would be famous secret at the moment, would have money and leave this shitty life .- said as he opened the door, his words I felt anger and hatred around, there will be any door, -yo I do not want this life .- said as he threw my picture to bed and retire, Pope was arrecargado in the doorway with his arms crossed and staring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment