Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quotes On Invitation For Lamp Lighting



just have things that make for Porvair.

I awake from a restless sleep, just terrible, if you were to describe 1 to 10 of terror simply would give a 13.
It was 6:20 am, I have to go to school, get up slowly from my bed, took a towel and I get to shower at the end I took my uniform and put it under the stairs my house, even yawning -good morning, my aunt says Ali, much younger than me but from us about a lady manor seemed maturity of 35 years, -good morning, I answer with a big smile in the face - hello sister! - Dustin says giving me a tremendous shock, drop my other brothers and ivan sitting in your place to eat, - to eat? - says Johann - haaa, you'll laugh-- noncommercial
-am ... no! ..-, but you have to eat something, "says Pope , this was every day, if not IVAM inclizo school "But you know your potato that makes me sick, eat in the mornings, and also always the same, if you know to ask me ehh? Johann- I got it up a bit my tone of voice, -just to annoy you, you know always the same, "he said to laughter take my bag and I left home.
At school, I saw several groups of friends reundos, but always called my attention that "ball" every time friends came to me as if it were biendo not know - I have monkeys on the face or what? - said angrily, some turned the other way, others just kept looking at me in that group of friends, there were girls too, but they had a pale appearance, as if comienran in days, alarmed me for a second, virtually ran the school, take some money and went to a store near there, "but as being pale as those girls "thought while looking to buy, just did not Habre! take some cookies and went to pay - but do not eat spend the money said a male voice behind me, I turn slowly, sermons I -Gus-ta-vo - - it's fun going your reaction--my reaction? - -ha I caught you do not eat, but now try to eat something even if I do not want to be like Wickham, pale dresses those girls, or I do not want If so, took my arm and took me out of the store ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment