Monday, April 12, 2010

Monster Energy Jewelry Body Jewelry



A good happy ending has its consequences, like a villain who does everything he can to not be so.
anonimo_conocido.

Ento back to the salon, see Carlos alone in a corner, I will approach him slowly, -hi, my name is Victoria--hi Victoria, I know because my name is Carlos Travolta says .- with a huge smile on his roster - if you would like to go out this school a. .. not to talk get ice cream and as you know know you better .--clear--good love to me until then, my heart latu mile a minute, only those with blue eyes and curly hair that enloquesia me from the moment completely.
Time passed and I was still waiting after 1 hour of ayan finished classes, I was hoping to come and I say "sorry esque one I was late, sorry" and at that moment stealing a kiss from your lips, red lips and those that simply by saying a word to me fly.
2:30 pm, an hour and a half that did not appear.
- not accept it and you will come- I told myself as I walked toward my home.
I arrive home a little desepcionada, I have been raising me, so to speak, to hunt vampires, but on one occasion one of them saved my life to be, at present, a corpse, and that Vampire received wrongful death, and I hate to say, the culprit was ... my father.

P ronto turn 17 years old, ten years after that "incident" in the woods, if I know they will say, but since we discovered the vampires, my father obliges practicamete to work from 7 years old, we were the youngest of all service as hunters, 19.20 each, get 34 years and we just, 7,8,9 and 10 years of age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment