Saturday, July 24, 2010

What Kind Of Paint For A Jet Ski

NAVALENO

a new season is finished, a few days of hard work locked with peers to make the bonds that the group is cohesive and learn to fight together in adversity. Race day, intensive training, ball game, eating small calorie, weight loss and muscle gain ...
Today I am reminded of my first season with Real Betis in the Netherlands, only 18 years old, looking to Kevin, Unai or Paul. It's been a few years but I remember what the last 2 years that were hard not to make a pretempoarada with a group and make it alone. Fortunately, when injuries and stiffness accompanied hardly came as a bit more and I have no time to rest because the 2 nd division is lengthy.
Many thanks to all who have made this concentration is the most entertaining and enjoyable as possible, from kitman and bus drivers of the bus, medical and technical and of course, fellow ... This year will be a good year because this group gives me very good spine ... We then go for Vitoria Zaragoza (my second home) waiting for me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment