Saturday, July 24, 2010

Discharge 9 Days Before Period

Till death do us part .... Me plus you ....


The time was the most common to anyone but those two, was an elderly couple who attended that young to watch a movie, a movie where he now carries out most of my life ... for the moment until I found that common, but for them it was the memory of their first date 50 years ago, the two looked as if they never had, like the last time they did, as if there were more beautiful to look at their faces, they saw something that is familiar to me, I thought some point have felt ... from the column where I find peace in their environment I loved the way he held his white hands, kissed and he accommodated his dyed hair was wonderful.

She dressed to taste perhaps her lover returned the gesture with a small, gentle kiss, as they are being spied on and do not want to arouse suspicion.

remember hearing that went to see a children's film, perhaps because of the subtlety of the characters within them or because the first date 50 years ago still has the innocence of it.

walked toward the entrance of the cinema cojidos hands, warm and charming I see two rings that glowed with light as unique ... and as I remembered why I was calling family ... that these people radiated, and so these two rings were still in those hands wrinkled, white boy and hurt for years ... it was love, they saw reflected in the statement that the priest who knows how many years ago had told them .. . united until death do us part. ".

Who knows if the movie was liked by both or not, but the only company of its complement to the wonderful moment ... that may have been simple for some, but extremely special to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment