Saturday, July 31, 2010

Removal Of Auditor From Pvt Ltd Co

things are looking better ...


The pace of life improves, the smiles are more frequent, the looks do not count .. but I fired thousands .. if not come back if not used, but the few make me happy =)... does not remember as I did not feel as good as in these last days, I remember doing everything I had not talked so much you friend ... how long you almost could not find common interests ... and why not share the work say x).

My MP4 player has been completely renovated, what was j.petrucci, camila, dlg ... today was replaced x joe montana, enio etc ... q me songs change the atmosphere and make me feel q acordarr stolen moments a smile, if I can not say that I love the life I lead now, but I feel more myself ... I danced salsaa buenaa Manner, and I've pachanga reggeton as could be, not if it's okay to say, but to some extent the "breaks" have been fabulous !.... in a week a lot has happened, I have met amazing people and have shared my most intimate moment in some way.


I q It's crazy that you and my two friends hermanaa gustee us hahah xD esque is inevitable distraction so you can work or not? xD ahahha so you can not work: p hahaha but here is the detail. These tears shed and which I have been grateful that i .. have made me stronger .... I could tell .. life goes on .. Pa 'lante things are looking better ... muchachitoo are very inteligentee and know you deserve much ... so count me in for all yaa =).

Hermanaaa am alert to remind the lesson away ok ... and I always will remember the anecdote of our sentence ... How about a change ...... a ...... xD and in my case a ....... a ......! hahha so it could occur to ...

Perhaps having a blog does not allow many of the things I think or feel are reserved, but still gives me .. if someone like me .. and who cares .. my face will not let me hide 8-), I will not make the same mistakes, because I learned from them ... just let the circumstances arise, but I thank fate for those moments ...=) out of all is friendship .. and I like ...

is out ideas so fast ... and this post is a picture of that, some phrases are unstable but promised someone would post this ... =) And that is that beginning this post ... the future will have a different feeling, a different feeling, a different recipient and especially special ..=)

Dj Mixes Tofo are needed to join me for posting! =)


Thanks confectioners and floor =) in a week what I enjoyed in a long time not to !...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment