Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tatoos On Womes Croche

back ... I'm looking for a paradise ...

After realizing that it was necessary to be constantly aware of a certain

Page

such as Blogger, to avoid the block q te ... "managers" decided to return to post ... hoping that my continuing "occupation" do not prevent leave my side so appreciated and worked from blog now ... =).

The beginning of this year 2010, involved changes ... strong ... from the "crazy" idea ... to save and work with "the sweat of my brow" to go back to that part ... Old World where they left my dreams ...: B, to change very personal, and my social life ... I learned many things that may be true in some way but otherwise are refuted by themselves, until perhaps the time if the perfect correction of injuries, mistakes and horrors ....

While my holidays were not the "desired vacation" because I was forced to help ... (aid obligation ¬ ¬ ... how ironic!) In the work of my parents, and leave out people when saw the value may not much, but when not v eia ... and I needed the miss more than anyone ...

sprinkles Thanks .. Mi Amore lindaa Thanks ... I missed this summer not spending more time or with you and my cows too ... but when I was alone (literally), I loved talking to you, your answers to my problems and outputs were simple ... and always knew qa distance one else understood me and supported me ... (perfect complement to what I needed) ... so million thanks .. I love them! =) .. And they know that there is now for you ...

Well would continue to say many things, but my father importunate ... really if it sucks ... ¬ ¬! So I put out my net .. pinki =) And will continue later.


Welcomee 2010!


0 comments:

Post a Comment