Monday, March 22, 2010

Job Referrel Letter For A Salon

A new classrooms? or wasting time?

I just woke up from a pleasant dream, I think two hours sleep I usually do not think so .. but the start of classes at the U if you fatigued too ..¬¬!... I q but delayed getting ready and / or going to college and waiting for the teachers ... that making classes ... (Jajaja! kidding) ... usually thought to be the first day of school our dear teachers have mercy on us, realizing that our brain has not processed the idea and returned to Vagaciones "and presented once again as usual, regardless of whether or not the idea that we know , and present us with ... but NO! ... ripped ¬¬!... classy
say ... is likely to place! diseases infectious at 7 am when half of our brains are still sleeping ... and we had no room above and as always expect ¬ ¬! the good thing was that we threw before: p. .. and to inaugurate .. we had to celebrate "ceviche" aunq ... to you my more: $: $ X touch you a little gift) jajajja, buenooo was passable, we hope that the teachers of subsequent courses are more considered ... X) ... lol .. . =) I loved the same faces .. l @ s mism @ s @ s sons
happy and make my classes more enjoyable .. x) ... the Quieroo .. and after-school celebrations continue : p. ... someone says morning with a ceviche? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment