Monday, May 11, 2009

Metronidazole How Long To Work?

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO CONTINUE WINNING

I see you've discovered my 'blind corner', once you have done, just tell them to appreciate the show of support. That these words are not just for me but for a team that from the first game had the obligation to rise and that took many bats that were made stronger to this team, and get up after every setback ... Just us is to keep paddling to reach the edge of the climb without any stop paddle with strength ...
On the other hand, say that at no time had a bad behavior with rival fans, I am more than used to playing in those fields ... just raise your arms to the sky saying tomaaaaaaaaaaaa but the party was very important and had been suffering most ... if any of you upset I apologize but it is logical that the people of the opposing team insulted me .. but I could have seen receive more than one in a stadium with 50 000 Sevilla .. . now that's pressure ....
to continue that on Saturday we played a final against Celtic as the one you won in my country .... jajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment