Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chelsea Charms Y Crystal Gunns Fotos

TO SALAMANCA keep fighting

least a week to reach the desired objective, looking forward to the next game and try to ascend as soon as possible so we can enjoy more of the pleasure of Tabajara well done ...
Today is a strange day for me in the morning I take a great joy to draw the Herculs his party and leave a5 points. But by the afternoon I take the huge disappointment, my team was relegated. You know that Mrs. easy climb, it estmos suffering in our meats. I want to send aMessage of encouragement for diabetics and my former colleagues who are devastated ... See you in Salamaca
, insurance will accompany us as in the last movement ... You are giving us good luck ... to keep fighting, to maintain humility and enthusiasm remains intact and at least one step ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment