Sunday, February 20, 2011

Macy's Jumpsuit In Sale

....

If i decide to forget you know,
If i decide Not 2 kiss you any more ...
If i decide Not 2 touch you one more night! ... you will come to me .... by yourself?

I Could Be The Most lovely person ... Even if the whole world do not like ... But

All the Things That You show me ... the way you treat me ... the little COURAGE you have...
throw all those beautifull feelings to the garbagee Ö!

If i decide to forget you know,

If i decide not 2 kiss you any more...

If i decide not 2 touch you one more night!... you will come to me ....by yourself?

I learn to accept that i really missed you.. . that i really like u...
Now you have to LEARN to express it... if you really feel it...( from the bottom of my heart..i wish could be real., if it's not...) but all the things have an ending... so this is mine.. this is my END

PDTA: i have end.. something that 4 everybody...never started!




Author: A little girl from somewhere ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment