Saturday, December 25, 2010

How To Write Proof Of Residency Letter

► A Christmas movie ...



The title of the post is not a wow experience! fantastic to me occurred on the eve of Christmas or in this 25 precisely, is grateful for everything yesterday ... do not know if it is extensive but I need to do ... q

year is that I can have had successes, mistakes, losses, gains. EVERYTHING ... but the experiences are good or bad, are grateful ...

Since I left school I was not a Catholic Christian 100% I agree, but I think, and I know someone up there or anywhere else that I care, think and feel that there unconditional woman who sees me where I save and when not who mourn .. . she is with me, thanks virgin ... for EVERYTHING! =) If there is anything I learned in the religious school where I studied, is that faith is the last thing that is lost, and lost many things but never would stop believing ... feeling.

Preparations for the holidays made me analyze and compare with previous years, although I told a person who made nearly two years that these parties were more special than usual .. 24, 25, 26! up weekend of the year ... (Thanks for those moments ...) Maybe this year is totally different ... is no longer if not almost 50! ... it was great to have compartidoo that whiskey was certainly not us! ... lol but you are incredible stories in some, I found more love, more experienced, more apapachitos! ... more feelings ... the second thing that I have to thank .. Obviously the first thing is
X THANK MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY! (Including my romaine! =))
second is good to have my second family ... they are where they are (trujillo, cops, Talara, Cartavio, anywhere!) Gave me many smiles ... did you learn this Christmas many things ... Thanks

because today I realized that I met many feelings ... and these parties ... forgiveness, oblivion .. Starting from scratch ... valuing what I have now .. unconditional friends! ... I miss the demasiadoo if I see even 3 days! ...=) That I stole more than a smile, a kiss ... !...=), embrace those who do not speak or see x number of reasons ... all ...

Thanks mom .. xq this year to remedy in part perhaps knew all along that the girl will not pass or shared with you ... Thanks Dad, thanks !.... Thanks dwarf someone .. gave me the greatest gift I have now hermosoo ... q may not know that my days would be without it ... thanks to my romaine ... I wake up every morning with a ladridoss, which at night leaving less and less room in my bed sleeping xq me ... concerned that the whistle comes to me .. which comes without the call but when I need it, I love you ♥ Nikky

=) DONE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment