Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fairytale Place Names



a season is just a very hard year with many days of suffering in which we had no training camp itself, but all I suffered was worth it when the referee whistled Gil Manzano party elfinal .
I'll take the positives as I do on most occasions, this year I'm staying with the wonderful colleagues I met in Huesca. A group of people who struggle with budget and many, many more powerful computers in all aspects.
From here I would like to thank those fans, few but faithful no softening, which led us in a twinkling, and personally I always felt the love of them on the streets of Huesca.
In my heart there is a party to this city that welcomed me so well and I did enjoy the football back to year did not.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment