Saturday, May 8, 2010

Best Inlabello Lip Balm

A cup of coffee, a cigarette and a cake

Who said life was easy, that college was easy, that was easy .... I love coffee but for to help me stay awake ... that time is not ... not have to sleep, and dream that nothing has happened, that nothing intrigues me, I have nothing strange, and finally waking up another day. I want a cigarette but, to clear my mind, to relax, but not a cake olvidarte.Y desperation to sweeten my q will not know me. premature adult I make mistakes, q like you, he, she and q all ... but never think that things happen in vain ... I have fear of being wrong, err, sometimes I think my perfectionism does not help me move ... xq not allow me to let go of what I give up everything that makes me feel good, I feel it is mine ... like you. Since I have the use of reason alone I have made many decisions, maybe wrong, but here I am ... I do not think about tomorrow ... qiero not imagine it, not start from scratch ... Blur and not a single new account .... not going here ... but it hurts ... q qiero ever stop pttear not feel this lump in my throat and my chest ... i back that insecurity ... i do not stop thinking about q is what can happen tomorrow ... what the fate in store for me. fear missteps in making decisions, to think that these decisions I may be wrong, I fear being wrong, and even more afraid to know that my mistakes make me suffer ... and now know that make you suffer. that time is frozen, Defrost, heating or cooling situations ... and us is not alien to it ... but I think you can fix, I hardly think that tomorrow I will not have to ask who it is, if I want ... wonder ... is hard ... is what I feel and if nothing happens within me, not hurt me like this is hurting me .. something I would tighten my chest when I talk as if q nothing ... I hope you finish our conversation with a tequiero ... or I miss you ... know that untied the knot in my chest today in our last conversation ... with a "fool, if ps" or with your laughter ... x something crazy I said ... esperee x 5 minutes listening to an I love you ... but it happened ... and again something knot. 'm not that selfish if you think I do not think, I doubt, in spite of the mistakes ... and perhaps unrecognized qa know my way I love you. I am now I can not imagine my morning without you ... sorry if sometimes hullo problems, or discussions, but I have to react and cause fear of something big .... I prefer that things settle down ... but so I think the worsened q ... anyway ... I'm not perfect in spite that try it too ... might want to leave everything here, which is good for you, I'll understand, you know why I say this, because this time I feel no hope, I feel, but I tread q false, and nothing is said ... Maybe if is better to dream, dream, that we see everyday, not discussed, nothing happens, we're happy, but it hurt again when we wake up to reality ...
need more cake to sweeten my salty tears .. q x are my cheeks ....
a melody more to help me relax ....
a pillow over, to feel my loneliness ...
and a flower but to know that here you are.



0 comments:

Post a Comment