Saturday, June 30, 2007

Strongest Attacks With Details In Pokemon Deluge

MI POESIA ... La Catrina



Actually this is another of my great passions, poetry. One of my biggest dreams is to publish my writings in magazines or something. Most of my poems have no name I hope I help to put them on and criticize.


Walk on the water red with blood, overflows into the source of deep hurt that you did when you gave me life ... Lord ...
Let us go to paradise where we are eternally enjoying the passivity that kills ... Lord ...
sing the prayers that were invented in your honor, to save humanity that continue to be destroyed without mercy ... Lord ...
closed his eyes and see what was once our life ... Lord ...
slept peacefully without thinking about the future or the past and dwell on this ... Lord ... Let our souls
levitate and rise up to heaven, that they are in the highest point on, wake up and fall to the depths of hell ... the Lord ...
relive our most base instincts and what we enjoy in life we \u200b\u200bcould not enjoy because of our conscience ... the Lord ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment